Ioma loves the snow and so do I.
Winter is really one of my favourite seasons - although I am not a skier.
I love hiking and snowshoeing, as well as nordic skiing (so I am kind of a skier) and I thought you might like to hear about some nice recommendations for some winter hikes. So in the upcoming weeks, I will be sharing some good hikes or hiking areas for wintertime with you every Wednesday! #winterwednesday
Find below a list of hikes that will be described in detail within the next weeks!
All Winter Hikes
- Ferme du Colomban, France
- Petit Montrond, France (two versions)
- Argentière, France
- Obernünenen, Switzerland
- La Dôle, Switzerland
- Circuit de la Grange, France
- Fuchses Schwyberg, Switzerland
- Le Turet, France
- Grand Montrond, France
- Le Vuarne, Switzerland
- Hotel Weisshorn, Switzerland
- Les Diablerets, Switzerland
- Arolla, Switzerland
- Crêt-du-Midi, Switzerland
to be continued, so stay tuned!